Matte black vinyl adhesive roll - 12" x 15 FT by Turner Moore Vinyl
- The StyleTech x Turner Moore Edition black vinyl is a 3 mil cast, permanent adhesive vinyl product that is rated for 5-8 years in an outdoor environment.
- 12" by 15 FEET roll of matte black self adhesive vinyl with highest rated durability on the market (6+ years outdoor).
- Engineered for medium-term indoor and outdoor uses including signs, scrapbooking, lettering, marking, striping, decals, phone covers, laptop covers, labels, coffee cups, mugs, and home decor.
- Calendered 3mil thickness, permanent, indoor and outdoor, waterproof, UV Resistant and MADE IN THE USA.
- Excellent cutting and weeding due to the balance of a specially formulated acrylic adhesive and a tighter formulated release liner.
- Compatible with craft cutters and plotters including Cricut Expression, Silhouette Cameo, Robo Craft and all personal craft cutters. Premium processing properties for cutting plotters.
This permanent adhesive vinyl is compatible with all personal hobby and craft cutters and can be used in many applications including windows, car decals, signs, stencils, scrapbooking or any permanent application. It can be used indoors but is waterproof and weather resistant making it the ideal craft vinyl choice for outdoor applications.
Stronger than Cricut vinyl, comparable to Oracal 651 black, and cuts / weeds as easily. StyleTech's intermediate 3mil vinyl has lower shrinkage and better color stability than other films resulting in up to 6 year durability. Small characters process better and you never lose registration because of letters moving on the release liner.
- Adhesive: Permanent, Solvent-Based
- Finish: Satin, matte
- Thickness: 3 mil
- Shelf Life: 2 years (at 68F / 50% relative humidity)
- Outdoor Durability: 6+ years
- Waterproof (hand wash recommended)
- Compatible with all craft cutters such as: Cricut, Silhouette, Xyron, Craft ROBO, Graphtec, Quickutz, Inspirations, Pazzles, etc.
- Designs can be adhered to Walls, Signs, Windows, Phones, Laptops, Metal, Glass, Ceramic, Porcelain and other Smooth Surfaces.
- Proudly made in the USA by Turner Moore Vinyl
Tips: Self-adhesive vinyl works best on smooth non-textured solid surfaces. Use a squeegee or credit card to create adhesion with the transfer tape.